What is a Dental Probiotic?
Simply put, a dental probiotic is a blend of beneficial bacteria strains that help breakdown plaque on your teeth, help prevent cavities, improve oral health and help aid in the overall health of your body.
- Helps fight cavities by neutralizing acid attacks on teeth from bad bacteria
- Helps prevent oral diseases like gum disease by breaking down plaque on teeth
- Increases the number of good bacteria in your mouth to balance the oral microbiome
- Works 24/7 to protect your teeth and gums
- Can be taken by both adults and children!
The Bad Guys
- The strain of bacteria that is primarily responsible for problems in the mouth is called Streptococcus mutans. They live and thrive in the plaque on your teeth and feed off of the sugar you eat which causes them to produce acid that decays your teeth. When left unchecked Streptococcus mutans can actually make their way into the blood stream and cause other diseases in your body.
How it works:
- The good bacteria in SUPER TEETH Dental Probiotics produce enzymes that neutralize the acid in your mouth produced by bad bacteria.
- These good bacteria also produce enzymes that prevent plaque from building up on your teeth
Healthy Mouths Have:
- A harmonious balance of bacteria
- A normal pH range that allows saliva to keep bad bacteria in check
- Low levels of plaque and tartar buildup on teeth
Unhealthy Mouths Have:
- Large quantities of bad bacteria (Streptococcus mutans)
- Acidic pH levels that allow bad bacteria to thrive
- High levels of plaque and tartar buildup teeth